In this article, we will walk through how to add a domain to your Aryeo account so your tours appear as https://app.yourdomain.com/123-main-street/branded. To do this through Bluehost, follow these steps:
Once you have logged in to your Bluehost cPanel account, the following steps will show you how to access the editor:
- Click Domains tab.
- For Legacy Accounts, the Domains option will appear in the sub-menu at the top of the screen.
- Bluerock Account users will see the Domains tab on the left-hand side menu.
2. Click the Zone Editor from the sub-menu.
Once you have accessed the DNS Zone Editor these steps will explain how to add a new record.
- Scroll down to the heading named Add DNS Record. Complete the following fields:
- Host Record: anything you want! Some common examples of what Aryeo users have used are "app", "listings", or "properties"
- TTL: leave as is, default is “14400”
- Type: CNAME
- Points To: domains.aryeo.com
2. Click on the Add Record button to create the record.
Finally, contact [email protected] to notify us when you have completed this process and we will activate the domain on your account!
If you need additional assistance, reach out to us at [email protected] and a team member will reach out to help.