Website Analytics give you and your customers an insight into how many people your property website has reached.
To see website analytics for your listings you can login to your Aryeo listings dashboard and locate the listing you wish to see analytics for. Once you've opened the listing, look for the property website section and click the drop down arrow. This will reveal a button which reads "Visit All Listing Stats"
This will open up a page displaying all of the stats on your property website.
In the top right corner there is a button which will give you the opportunity to pick a specific date range to see exactly the analytics data you want. The data you can see on the Analytics page includes:
- Site Uniques - how many total people have viewed the site
- Site Views - how many times total the site has been viewed
- Average Time on Site
- Bounce Rate - percentage of people who visit a page and then leave immediately after getting to the page
- Current Visitors - if someone if currently viewing the site you will be able to see that
If you scroll down...
On the bottom of the page you will see some different stats as well:
- Content - where within the website the customer viewed
- Referrers - other websites that viewers of the property websites are visiting from
- Device Type
You can open an analytics page for any of your active websites to check out the stats!
Goal completion coming soon!