Going forward, all new appointments that you or your team members are assigned to will be instantly synced with your Calendar. We've added support for all major calendar providers:
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Exchange
- Yahoo Calendar
- iCloud - Please see below for instructions
📆 Getting Started
To connect your calendar, please go to your App Store and click on the "Aryeo Calendar" tile. This will give you a pop-up that will send you to your calendar provider and ask you to login.
Once logged in, you can choose which Default Calendar you want assigned appointments to go to from the Aryeo system. That's it! Going forward, all new appointments will be sent directly to your calendar. If you reschedule or cancel an appointment, those details will be sent in real time as well.
Note: Only new appointments will show on the calendar. If you add the calendar and do not see any appointments, create a new appointment and see it added to your calendar instantly!
iCloud ☁️ Only Instructions
Unfortunately, due to Apple's security policy, the iCloud calendar integration requires a bit of extra set up. Please follow the following steps:
1. Go to the app store and click on the calendar integration tile, then choose "Connect Calendar"
2. Click "Not Using IMAP?"
3. Choose "Other"
4. Please enter the following information:
Email: your typical iCloud email address (@icloud, @me)
Password: leave blank for now (see Step 5)
IMAP Host: imap.mail.me.com
IMAP Port: 993
SMTP Port: 586
SMTP Host: smtp.mail.me.com
5. For your password, you will need to generate an app-specific password from Apple. To do this, sign into your Apple account here: Apple ID account page. Within the security section, choose "Generate App Specific Password"
Choose a name for your new password, such as "Aryeo Scheduling", and then copy and paste the password to the previous screen.
6. Click sign-in, and you should be set to go! If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.